Assam ITI Admission (Form Fill Up) 2023 Online Apply, Counselling Routine (Date) Check. Iti Assam Application Form Last Date to Enroll. ITI Assam Admission Online 2023 – Check details regarding ITI Admission eligibility, courses, merit lists, documents and steps to apply, etc. Candidates can apply online mode on official website.
Assam ITI Admission – Assam ITI application form has been started on 1st June 2023. The admission process is conducted by Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam. Candidates can apply online mode. They are selected for admission on the basis of merit lists. Shortlisted students can get admission to several technical and non-technical courses under ITI government institutes.
Assam ITI Online Admission
The Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam is a conducting body of ITI admissions. It is a state-level examination. Eligible candidates can apply through official website. Registration forms have been started on 1st June and last date to apply is 15th July 2023. Assam ITI offered many courses under their government colleges. Candidates can also apply for private institutions. It comes under ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship.
Candidates are waiting for ITI admission now their wait is over. The admission process is started and last date to apply is 15th June 2023. Students will get admission under Government ITI for NCVT, CoE, and SCVT trades into Craftsmen Training Scheme. They can get admission into various engineering and non-engineering courses. Students have to fill out their application forms before last date. To know more about this, read the below article.
Highlights for ITI Assam
|Title Name||ITI Assam Admission 2023|
|Authority||Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training|
|Courses Offered||Technical and Non-Technical|
|Application form starting date||1st June 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||15th June 2023|
असम आईटीआई ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण
असम पंजीकरण फॉर्म की अंतिम तिथि 15 जून 2023 है। छात्र आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से अपना फॉर्म भर सकते हैं। यह एक राज्य स्तरीय परीक्षा है। इसलिए, इच्छुक उम्मीदवार ऑनलाइन मोड में आवेदन कर सकते हैं। छात्रों को मेरिट लिस्ट के आधार पर शॉर्टलिस्ट किया जाएगा और इसे अधिकारियों द्वारा आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जारी किया जाएगा। आवेदन शुल्क सभी आवेदकों के लिए अप्रतिदेय है। सरकार ने सभी भारतीय राज्यों में कई आईटीआई स्थापित किए हैं। असम उनमें से एक है। छात्रों को अंतिम तिथि से पहले अपने फॉर्म भरने होंगे। अधिक जानकारी के लिए नीचे दिए गए लेख को देखें।
Courses Provided by Assam ITI
|Information Technology Sector||Plastic Processing Sector|
|Mechanist||Pump Operator cum Mechanic|
|Electrician||Plastic Processing Operator|
|Fabrication||Mechanic Auto Painting|
|Instrument Mechanic||Dress Making|
|Information Technology||Information Communication Technology|
|Surface Ornamentation Techniques||Motor Vehicle|
|Plastic Processing Sector||Turner|
Assam ITI Government Colleges
- Government Industrial Training Institute for Dibyang, Dibrugarh.
- Government Industrial Training Institute for Women, Mazbat.
- Government Industrial Training Institute for Women, North Lakhimpur.
- Government Industrial Training Institute for Women, Silchar.
- Government Industrial Training Institute, Boko.
- Government Industrial Training Institute, Diphu.
- Government Industrial Training Institute, Jorhat.
- Government Industrial Training Institute, Srikona.
- Government Industrial Training Institute, South Salmara
- Government Industrial Training Institute, Pathsala
Eligibility Criteria for Assam ITI
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The age limit should be a minimum of 14 years.
- Students must pass 8th and 10th classes from a well-recognized board.
Documents Required for Assam ITI
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- 8th Marksheet
- 10th Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
Application Fee for Assam ITI
- Students can pay their fee through online mode.
- The application fee is Rs.25/-
- Fees are non-refundable for everyone.
Merit Lists of Assam ITI
Merit lists are announced by Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training on official website. Candidates are selected on the basis of merit list. After result, candidates are called for counseling sessions. It is prepared on the basis of qualifying marks under their examinations.
Counseling of Assam ITI
Candidates who will successfully appear their names on merit lists are called for counseling sessions. Students who get cut-off marks based on their lists will be eligible for final admission. All applicants have to attend counseling process it is mandatory for selected ones.
How to Apply for Assam ITI Admission 2023
- Go to official website of Assam ITI.
- On homepgae, click on new registration option.
- Enter all required details such as name, date of birth, email id, etc.
- Pay the application fee and submit your registration form.
- At last, take a printout of the application form.