West Bengal ITI Admission Online – Check details of ITI Admission Procedure, Eligibility, documents, courses, how to apply, and counselling. [wbiti, wbscvt] Wb iti Admission (Last Date) 2024, Merit List. iti form flip (Fill Up) 2024, Iti Admission Form 2024 West Bengal
West Bengal ITI Admission 2024 – The WB ITI application form is now available on the official website. Candidates can apply before last date. An application form is started on 1st March and later date is 16th June 2024. Eligible students can fill out their forms—selection processes based on merit lists.
West Bengal ITI Online Admission
West Bengal ITI application form has been released and last date to apply is 16th June 2024. Students can apply through online mode. The admission process is conducted by State Council for Vocational Training. It provides many courses to students. They can also take admitted to private institutions. Applicants have to pass West Bengal Common Entrance Test to take admitted to ITI 2024.
West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training is going to hold an entrance exam to take admission to ITI. It is a state-level exam. Students get admission benefits like Low Budget and Free ITI Education with Career Options. Students who pass 8th, 10th, and further courses can apply. Candidates must be a citizen of India. College offers courses in engineering and technology. Students who are eligible for this admission can apply online mode. For more information such as eligibility, documents, counseling session, and how to apply, etc check below.
Key Details of WB ITI
|West Bengal ITI Admission 2024
|West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training
|For Girls – Rs.100/-
For Boys – Rs.200/-
|West Bengal Industrial Technical Institute
|Admission Based on
|WB ITI Entrance Test
पश्चिम बंगाल आईटीआई ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण
आईटीआई के लिए प्रवेश प्रक्रिया 1 मार्च को जारी की गई है और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 16 जून 2024 है। उम्मीदवार ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से अपने फॉर्म भर सकते हैं। लड़कियों के लिए आवेदन शुल्क 100/- रुपये और लड़कों के लिए 200/- रुपये है। योग्य उम्मीदवार इस प्रवेश के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदकों को अंतिम तिथि से पहले अपने फॉर्म जमा करने होंगे। WB ITI अपने संस्थानों के तहत कई पाठ्यक्रम प्रदान करता है। आवेदक निजी संस्थानों के लिए भी आवेदन कर सकते हैं। अधिक जानकारी के लिए लेख के नीचे पढ़ें और अधिक जानकारी प्राप्त करें।
WB ITI Merit List 2024
Students will be able to check their merit lists online mode on official website. The authority will provide results to students then they call for a counseling session. Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list as per cut-off marks. Candidates will be able to check their names and ranking in merit lists.
WB ITI Counselling 2024
Candidates who have been selected in merit lists will be called for a counseling session. Those who have been qualifying get a chance to appear in counseling for final admission process in Gujarat ITI. At the time of counseling, students have to carry some important documents along with them. Allotment of seats to any candidate will depend on their performance in qualified exams and rank in merit lists.
List of West Bengal ITI Trades
|Sheet Metal Worker
|Mechanic Agriculture Machinery
|Mechanic Auto Body Painting
|Tool and Die Maker
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle
Application Fee for WB ITI
- Application fees can be submitted online mode.
- A fee is non-refundable for every student.
- Students can use credit cards, net banking, UPI, etc.
- Female candidates have to pay Rs.100/-
- Male candidates have to pay Rs.200/-
Eligibility Criteria Required for WB ITI
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Students must pass 8th and 10th classes from a well-recognized board.
- The minimum age should be 14 years old.
- Applicants must be domicile holders of West Bengal.
Documents Required for WB ITI
- 8th, 10th Marksheet
- Admit card of 10th
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Domicile Certificate
Steps to Apply for West Bengal ITI Admission 2024
- Visit the official website of WB ITI.
- On homepage, click on login button.
- Enter your required details such as email address and password.
- New candidates have to click on register option.
- Now enter details for registration like, mobile number, email id, date of birth, etc.
- Then you will get OTP on your phone and enter this.
- Upload necessary documents such as photos, birth certificates, etc.
- Pay the application fee and submit your form.
- At last, take a printout of your registration form.
Helpline Details of West Bengal ITI
|ITI Admission Portal